Stretching and Body Conditioning Exercises (Mohm Puhl Ki)
Will condition your body creating smooth, flexible and strong muscles externally and will condition internal organs. This can be especially beneficial for those with joint or back weakness.
- Overall stretching and flexibility training.
- Cardiovascular conditioning.
- Muscle training.
- Ligament and tendon strengthening.
- Joint flexibility and body conditioning.
Meditation and Breathing exercises (Dahn Juhn Ki Bub and Ki Cho Jah Ki)
Increases oxygen flow to the lungs, heart and mind, which bolster an individual’s alertness and mental outlook. Breathing control exercises provide an opportunity for students to clear their minds, which will improve their ability to focus and concentrate. These exercises also tone and strengthen internal organs those who develop their "Ki" (internal power) can have long and healthful lives.
- Various breath control techniques.
- Meditation and breathing postures.
- Concentration techniques.
Falling Techniques and Acrobatics (Nahk Bub)
Allow a person to fall without getting hurt. Another benefit is body conditioning: by practicing falling techniques regularly it strengthens internal organs and tones connective tissues such as tendons and ligaments; with repeated practice, the body becomes "tighter" and better-able to withstand the effects of falling. Each individual is allowed to progress at his or her own pace according to his or her abilities.
- Body conditioning and agility techniques.
- Body protection techniques.
- Acrobatics for defence and offence.